With Christmas only weeks away, wouldn’t you like to get your weight under control before the festivities begin?
It only takes some minor changes to your lifestyle and it doesn’t need to be a chore.
The best way to lose weight is to lose around 1-2lb per week and stick to a balanced diet and 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity per week.
Here are my tips and for extra support drop me a line. It’s never too late to make some simple changes.Always Eat Breakfast
1. Always Eat Breakfast
2. Use a Fitness Tracker to count your steps. These are often built into your smart phone these days
3. Take Your Lunch To Work
4. Skip The Football Practice
5. Eat a Home Cooked Meal for Dinner and Eat Around the Table
6. Use Smaller Plates
7. Avoid Fad Diets
8. Stay Away From Processed Foods and Read Food Labels
9. Cut Down on Caffeine & Alcohol
10. Sleep for 7-9 Hours per Night
Some of these may leave you with questions, but I can answer these for you.